Marshall V-R241-IMD-3G 24"
Marshall Electronics introduces the industry's first full lineup of In-Monitor Displays. The V-R241-IMD-HDSDI 24" monitor is a cost-effective "all-in-one" solution for post production houses, broadcasters, and mobile units.
Není skladem - (je u dodavatele) a bude odeslána, jakmile bude na skladě.
This fully-integrated approach eliminates the need for additional or separate Under Monitor Displays and allows UMD information and tallies to be displayed directly within a Marshall flat panel monitor, while saving precious rack space. A variety of features are readily available including on-screen Video Time Code, three-color "Soft" Tallies, and Audio Presence Indicator. Marshall IMD displays also offer a RotoMenu™ feature which allows fast, direct, and easy menu navigation.
Marshall IMD monitors integrate easily with existing Tally systems and controllers, including Image Video, NVISION, TSL, and MEI (Marshall Electronics) protocols. This unit also ships ready to rack mount and can be wall or ceiling mounted with an optional VESA adapter. This is in addition to the benefits of low weight and power consumption when compared to similar CRT products and separate Under Monitor Display configurations.
This unit also offers a single HD-SDI input with active loop-through capability. Additional features include wide viewing angles, adjustment settings memory, multiple Frame Marker Overlays, Pixel-to-Pixel mode, Blue Gun, and direct access for adjustment and selection functions. Can also be used as a standalone display with HD-SDI loop-through.
- No need for external Under Monitor Display -- "all-in-one" In-Monitor Display solution without added depth
Supports the following protocols: Image Video / NVISION / TSL / MEI
- High Resolution 1920 x 1200 panel
- Unique RotoMenu™ feature for fast, direct, and easy menu navigation
- High resolution scaling / high quality deinterlacing
- 400 cd/m² luminance produces enhanced image quality in varying light and viewing conditions
- 1000:1 ratio of contrast between black and white luminance values
- Three-color on-screen "soft" tally indicators (Red / Green / Amber)
- Three LED color tally indicators (Red / Green / Amber)
- On-Screen Audio Presence Indicator
- On-Screen Video Time Code
- RS-422 / 485 connection with loop-through for control communication / IMD functionality
- Field upgradeable firmware capability via RS-422 / 485 port
- Direct access for adjustments of brightness, contrast, and color
- Multiple Frame Marker Overlays with Center Mark
- Pixel-to-Pixel mode
- Blue Gun for color adjustment
- Adjustment Settings Memory